Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Video of Michelle & John's Engagement Shoot- Buzz Media Company

I just got back from a fabulous weekend in Newport with one of my clients. I will be posting TONS of fabulous information that I collected over the weekend that will help you plan your Newport wedding.

In the meantime, here is the video I promised from an engagement shoot I did with a client a few months ago...talk about AMAZING!


Mike Cyr of Buzz Media Company is one of my favorite vendors out there!! This was a video we did together for Michelle & John who are getting married this August... check out the Snap! girls & I at work.

Mike had the creative idea to interview each of them separately at The Chanler prior to the shoot. Brilliant!!

You are such a talent Mike...check out more of their work at Buzz Media Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment