Thursday, November 19, 2009

Haute Papier & A Perfectly Purple Baby Shower

Today I was thrilled to be in DC and meeting with Erin & Sarah of Haute Papier.

I am really excited because it is very likely that Raina Dawn Events will be carrying our first line of Wedding Invitations from Haute Papier's Le Catalogue Designs!!!

Be sure to check back as Raina Dawn Events will have a news on this coming soon, along with an updated website and blog come the new year.   Also lots of other exciting news come the New Year...so stayed tuned ; )

BTW must see Haute Papier's blog today in honor of Erin's baby shower photos...you know I love purple, I mean how perfect for her soon to be baby girl : )  Congrats Erin...you were just glowing when I saw you today : )




Also here is some Haute Papier color inspiration!







No comments:

Post a Comment