Monday, November 23, 2009

ZGallerie Wedding "Inspired."

Raina Dawn Events is back from an amazing weekend in Chicago...what a fabulous time!! I was asked to be the Godmother of the son of my very dear friends from college, so Guy & I took a trip out to the Windy City for the baptism and to spend time with great friends!

On the way, Guy had a meeting in the burbs so he dropped me off at a mall near by to kill some time...perfect ; )

I stumbled upon one of my favorite stores ZGallerie.  I was so sad when they closed down a number of their stores on the east cost...and of course was wedding "Inspired." by these items when I was there...and I love that you can Register at ZGallerie!!

LOVED this candle and it smelled great...adorable bridal shower gift!

Cute ; )

Accents on the table or to light during ceremony...

Bridesmaids gift ideas..






To carry your wedding photos in your jeweled photo clutch (right in your purse)!!

Frames...











So if you enjoy amazing prices for designer looking items...check out everything on ZGallerie!  I just love this store and was "Inspired." when I got to peruse the store in Chicago this past weekend.  You will find TONS of fabulous items, furniture, etc. and great things to register for & purchase for your new home & entertaining needs...I know I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment